Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 03-07-2006, 11:36 PM
Patsy

Default For Narnia

Good luck for tomorrow.
Forget about the other problem.At least youve made it known to the powers that be so if anything happens you and your staff are in the clear.ignore grandad like the child hes attention seeking. No doubt on a guilt trip.
lol

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Thank you

Hear hear ... our best wishes for tomorrow as well Narnia.

Make sure BOTH consultants are cute! and that they present 'the stones' in a suitably gift wrapped box .. lol

Hugs take care ... and don't forget to let us know how it went!
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 03-08-2006, 12:36 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Narnia is on a distinguished road

thankyou both for that......................and I'll try not to think of grandad!! I sent the mother a letter tonight, sayingI'm sorry she's upset and that when she's had a chance to calm down and think about it i hope she will bring her little boy back, and she'll realise i truly only had his best interests at heart,But i also told her that i will only speak to her from now on and that if her dad comes down he will have to behave because i won't tolerate him upsetting the children, staff or me any more.We'll see,i'm certain he won't be back but at least i have tried to explain.
so i'm going to try to get some sleep now, very nervous but i know i'll be fine this time.....................and 2 consultants, i can hardly believe my luck!! NNGb and catch you all again really soon xxx

Thanks for caring..............
Unread 03-08-2006, 04:47 PM

well the luck ran out,,,,,,,,,was cancelled at the 11th hour and i'm very very cross!
Unread 03-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Administrator

Oh good grief :gnasher:

Did they at least have a half decent excuse ?
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 03-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Patsy

Oh my golly gosh,I know your telling the truth but I simply cant believe it.Just read your e letter on u.5. Id more than sue,this is a case for national press.Poor you.lol
Unread 03-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

star is on a distinguished road

Oh Narnia i can't beleive it you must be very upset. Hope you got a very good explanation.
Unread 03-08-2006, 08:05 PM

the explanation??/ an essential piece of kit for my op, which would lessen the risk of the event that nearly killed me last time, got broken.....................on MONDAY,but my consultant was working elsewhere for the last 2 days and didn't know until he was prepping for my op.I got there for 7.30 a,m and wasn't even seen until nearly lunchtime, when i was told to hurry up and get into my gown and take all the painkillers etc they wanted me to have.then i sat next to a lovely, but very windy:burp: old lady for a couple of hours until they gave me the news................i am SOOOOOOOOOOOo angry,you wouldn't believe!!he did say i should get sorted within the next couple of weeks,and if not i have to hassle his secretary.good innit????I also had a nice chat with my consultant anaesthetist, who told me he was the one looking after me when i was in intensive care and that this op today was going to be rather complicated, so thats why he had been asked along too.So, in theory,i was getting 3 consultants and a senior registrar........................right now, i'd settle for mickey (bleep bleep) mouse!!!I MUST have been a very bad girl in a former life.my hubby was spitting fury over it!! :sorry: :weepy::vomit: :raspberry
Unread 03-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Administrator

Stunned...I don't know what to say other than ... it all completely beggars belief :ziplip:
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 03-08-2006, 10:19 PM

well if you know of anyone out there who fancies themselves as an amateur surgeon, tell them to give me a call................................