Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Childminding

Childminding Share childminding and home education ideas

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 06-29-2007, 01:15 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Notebook Fees layout ?

How do you layout your table of fees for prospective parents ?

Do you create your own printouts or fill in & use in a pre defined one ?
the cost of ad blockers

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-29-2007, 08:30 PM
cybertwin

we are probably different to nursery. we charge per morning and we produce an envelope each half term for each parent saying how many sessions they will do times by the sessions rate

new parents know how many days they are doing each week, and the sessional rate so could also work it out ifthey wanted to
Unread 06-30-2007, 04:59 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

joshie is on a distinguished road
Default I'm Back!!!!

HI Everyone! I'm finally back with you all soooooooo sorry its been forever. As some of you may remember I was having a bad time. But better now. Any way, down to business.

I set out my fees as a table. My fees are already set, and its just easier to give them a sheet in the prospectus detailing fees as some parents are a little apprehensive about asking the money questions!

Hope this is some use!
Unread 07-16-2007, 11:12 AM
Happy Times

I include a fee sheet with the info pack that prospective parents receive. It gives details of hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and minimum fees and what it includes.

This is then also confirmed in the contract along with the hours and meals required.