Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 02-22-2010, 05:46 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Lynn Evette is on a distinguished road
General question CCLD3 301 help me get started K3C155

Should I mention the National Standards for under 8's as a relevant legal requirement or are they just guidelines.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Karen C is on a distinguished road

hey luv,

i mentioned The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC), Child Protection Act and the Human Rights Act 1998 and just explained a little about them.
Unread 02-22-2010, 10:36 PM

Thanks, really struggling and only just got started I did my CPP Level 2 at college and I am wondering if I should of done my level 3 at collage! At least I had a tutor there to guide me I feel on my own doing it this way. My assessor wants me to complete Unit 301 giving me just over 2 weeks to do half written half professional discussion seems alot in a short period of time or perhaps thats normal.
Unread 02-22-2010, 11:00 PM

Are you doing an nvq or a nvq + technical certificate? just over 2 weeks seems a little on the harsh side, how long is your course over? Ive just had my tech cert and nvq signed off, so if you do need any help please just message me, I know how frustrating it can be. But your assessor should support you and give you some guidance.Who are you doing your nvq with?
Unread 02-22-2010, 11:25 PM

I am doing the nvq level 3. I am doing it through my local county council vocational training centre. My assessor has got me down to finish in Feb. Think I am going to find it quite difficult trying to fit in the NVQ alongside looking after my own children and work, keeping on top of portfolios at work is bad enough! I will keep in contact with you and I will appreciate any help you can give me, thanks.
Unread 02-23-2010, 12:06 AM

I did a nvq level 3 with a technical certificate and have just completed it. And yes keeping on top of portfolios is bad enough, there is never enough time to do it all. So just send me a message if you ever need any support or advice. Try not to stress too much, you can do it if just put your find to it