Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 03-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Pyewackit is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Engage parents in their childrens early learning 114

Hello is anyone else doing optional unit 114 Engage Parents in their children's early learning? I'm struggling with this one: 1.2 Explain the concept of positive home learning environments and identify ways of promoting and supporting them.
Pyewackit

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-11-2012, 07:57 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

have a look at the desforges 2003 and the feinstein 03 and o04 studies as well as the epee project with sylva et al and the PEAL website. we study all of these for this unit
Unread 11-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

MiniN is on a distinguished road
Default 1.2 Explain the concept of positive home learning environments and identify ways of promoting and supporting them.

Hi everyone,

Did you ever find anything for this? I have written my general knowledge of how to promote & to support parents but I have really hit a blank wall!!!!!
Could you suggest any ideas for me please? Im sure I have fried my brain!
Unread 11-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, the research papers as suggested by Tutu supports this unit.

The 2008 government funded early home learning matters brief practice guide is excellent reading and the 2010 Frank Field MP report into the impact of poverty on children's lives & outcomes highlights the importance of a supportive learning environment at home.

Unit help - Engaging parents in their children's learning

Hth, best wishes & welcome to the site :)
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 05-30-2014, 05:03 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

cocovicky is on a distinguished road
Default please help

i am stuck on this question as well. have tried looking for web sites suggested but i cant seem to find them. please help
Unread 05-30-2014, 05:51 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocovicky View Post
i am stuck on this question as well. have tried looking for web sites suggested but i cant seem to find them. please help
Hi, welcome to the site

Research documents can be accessed on this page - http://peal.org.uk/about-us/links/pe...rch-links.aspx

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers