Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 02-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Charmeg07 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Needing Lots Of Help :(

Hi everyone,

i have had a terrible time trying to complete my level 2 had no support of tutor, cannot afford a book to be able to study from and now find out my tutor has left and im currently left tutor-less.
I'm trying to complete as much of it as I can before i start my new job in March and was wondering if any of you lovely people had any information you could give me on any of the level 2 qualification, or any links to free books, or help etc.

Sorry, i'm having a real struggle right now and its not even that i'm finding it difficult as such its just not be able to find the necessary information.

Thanks in advance

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-13-2017, 12:50 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, this is your qualification and it is your right to expect what you've paid for xx

Contact your course provider and require them to answer ..

when a new tutor is going to be assigned to you

where you can access your level 2 materials or a textbook that will help you study.

Maybe rushing through isn't the best thing at the moment? You might find your new job will support you far more than at present and you'll be offered copies of the setting's policies & procedures (and maybe loaned a handbook) so you can link the course you're doing to actual working practice.

xx
the cost of ad blockers