Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 11-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Madlou is on a distinguished road

Maccapacca

I have checked in my UARS to see what the wording is there and it says

"You must know and understand:
Physical Development,
Communication, intellectual development and learning,
Social, emotional and behavioural development in each of the age groups:
Birth to 3yrs
3 to 7 yrs
7 to 12 yrs
12 to 16 years

It makes not mention of creative or understanding of the world, but as you can see my tutor obviously decided to make us split the earlier years down into more detail - presumably due to the vast amount of changes taking place at this time particularly in physical development.

Not sure if this info is making situation worse or better - Sorry

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

maccapacca is on a distinguished road

hi any info helps believe me looks like i`m going to be busy this aft thanks for your help first time i`ve been on and asked for help although i`ve been on alot just to browse its nice to know someone will answer and try their best to help
Unread 11-10-2008, 01:33 PM
nuttynik

Hi all! Nobody has said about doing health and safety for the age groups within their project, I will have to double check with my assessor that that is what the standard is asking for. Any ideas on what she means for health and safety just in case she says that's what she wants?
Unread 11-12-2008, 10:01 AM

Hi Nutty

I did not have to include any H & S info cos the development chart is a part of the education side of the course. I don't know if my tutor will make reference to it at a later stage but certainly for K3D217 if you look in your UARS it makes no mention of H & S.
Unread 11-16-2008, 09:29 PM
Scotchick

HELP ME PLEASE!!!! GOING MAD HERE!!

I am working on this as well, I have got 2 units down and trying to get through this one. I am stuck on this bit too. I have managed to get quite a bit of information regarding physical information (more than happy to share), but Madlou could you please send me your info on Communication etc and Social etc. I don't want to copy it word for word, but there is a huge shortage of information out there, especially up to the age of 16, I would really appreciate it please, pretty please (have I grovelled enough?) :)
Unread 11-17-2008, 12:30 AM

Hi Scotchick

Have sent you a private message.
Unread 11-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Scotchick

Thank you so much Madlou, you saved me from going insane, any time I can help out please just let me know cheers! :)
Unread 11-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Samleah

Just wanted to say a big 'thank you' to everyone on this site for all the great information. I have found it really helpful when working on my level 3. I've finished today and I'm so happy! Just wish I had known about this site from the begining...:)

Thanks again,
Samleah
xxx
Unread 11-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

lollipop is on a distinguished road

i'm in process of doing my development chart for the course. Does anyone know where i can get info on cultural development for each age group as been told we need to cover this with the file and can't seem to find info
Unread 01-09-2009, 07:56 PM

MissHayley is on a distinguished road
Default Book(s)

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me which I book I'd need for the Child Development Project? As I need to make a start too the project along with other things my assessor setting me lol.

Is it this one?
Children's Care, Learning and Development: NVQ 3 - Miranda Walker

Many Thanks