Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 11-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Brandy is on a distinguished road
changing assessors

Hi our nvq assessors resigned, luckily we are having a new one, not met her yet, has this happened to anyone else, ive only got about halfway through my nvq4, if this happened to anyone and they changed assessors how did you get on?

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-14-2007, 12:14 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

bubs is on a distinguished road

Hi Brandy,

I have just changed assessors and although seven months into the course, due to various hiccups and slight problems felt like I was at the begining.
I have had my first meeting with my new assessor today and came away feeling I wish I had had this assessor from the begining as she has put me on the right track, explained what I need to be doing and generally made me feel like I know what is now expected of me to complete this course.

Hopefully your new assessor will help you complete your nvq and the changeover is fairly pain free. Let us know how it goes with your new assessor.
Unread 11-19-2007, 06:46 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Brandy is on a distinguished road

still not met with new assessor yet, or got my portfolio back, hope to meet the new one in the next few weeks,i need to do some logging of evidence so i am really held up at the moment.