Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 11-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

baibajulie is on a distinguished road
Default NVQ2 CCLD Health&safety,security,transitions

Hi everyone
I'm stuck on health&safety,security arrangements and transitions(age transitions).
I use CCLD handbook by Beaver,Booty,Brewster,Neaum,Sheppard,Tallack unit 202.
Do I include health&safety policies,reporting hazards,preventing infection,good hygiene practices and so on.How much of this lot do I need to cover?
It is part of my homework on children's development 0-16, and like I understand it has to be done by the age group.
Any ideas,please!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-04-2008, 03:06 PM
topaz glam

What are the Ks.....numbers for the question/s you've been asked to cover?
Unread 11-05-2008, 12:29 AM

Hi
I've been asked to cover unit 202.1 by the age group 0-3,3-7,7-12,12-16
starting with:
K2S15
K2S16
K2D48
K2D49
K2D50
K2D51
K2S20
K2S17
K2P25
K2S26
K2S33
K2S38
this whole lot.....
Unread 11-05-2008, 12:41 AM

oh, I asked my tutor about health&safety,security arrangements and I've got a reply:
"What sorts of health and safety and security arrangements do you need to take into consideration for each age range?