Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Playwork and Out of Hours

Playwork and Out of Hours playwork, hospital play, library sessions, after school and holiday clubs .. post your activity ideas and queries in here ..

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 06-17-2013, 07:15 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

makilograce is on a distinguished road
Help SOS level 4 playwork

I have been asked to write up an operational plan for my next assignment it looks so hard and thats before i start it!

Can anyone help me with task 1
- a summary of the principles and methods of operational planning in a play work context
-An explanation of how to identify key targets and outcomes for play work operational planning
-A summary of the principles and methods that could be used for negotiating operational plans with colleagues
-An explanation of how to identify, quantify and allocate the resources needed for the operational plan
-An explanation of how to identify the resources needed to ensure the inclusion of children who traditionally experience barriers to play provision
-A summary of the principles and methods of consultation that could be used within a play work organisation

any help would be appreciated

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-18-2013, 07:19 PM

lozcal is on a distinguished road

i have just got this question and im stumped. How did it go for you or does anybody else have any other ideas!

pretty pretty please??
Unread 06-18-2013, 07:41 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

this is why you really need to be doing a management job to do the level 4 do you have a play manager who you can talk to about this?
you need to be discussing things like budgets and political focus of the managing committee or council, personnel management, the research and stats that lead a council to create and tailor services like birth rate free school meals figures etc. the inclusion needs of the area, all studff you would be doing if a level 4 practitioner.
Unread 06-25-2013, 08:00 PM

lozcal is on a distinguished road

I am in management! and i have talked to my manager and she doesn't have a clue!
its so frustrating.

I have found out i need to do a table stating what we provide for each playwork principles and what resources we need but i am struggling to think of things.
Unread 02-24-2014, 10:50 AM

makilograce is on a distinguished road

Hi have you managed to get this unit done? i had done it but my tutor quit and i got a new one but the old tutor didnt give my new one the assignment so i have to do it all again :'(. i wrote it out in pen which makes it worse!

im stuck on what to do for section 1!