Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 08-13-2007, 08:10 PM
ellie88

Default 304 help - K3P230 personal development plan

K3P230
How to develop a personal development plan with objectives that are specific, measurable, achieveable, realistic and with timescales

would be great if any one knows any info

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

busybee is on a distinguished road

I have completed this unit and would like to attach these points for u or pm u but dont seem to have the facility to do it.
But basically i wrote a brief summary about what smart stood for and how u go about setting yourself a realistic goal and then i created my own chart and filled in appropriately each section stating when it will be reviewed etc.
I will say though make sure u set yourself a goal in which u can achieve in the not so distant future as this unit is about reflecting on your own practice so set something that can be achieved while doing course so assessor can witness the achievement and that u can reflect on and use as evidence for portfolio.

Personal Development plan - Blank

Personal Development Plans

Techniques of reflective analysis

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 08-14-2007 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Added attachments to post.
Unread 11-28-2008, 09:40 PM
chips

Hi busybee, I'm covering that blinking 304, I have to choose something to reflect on, a weakness, and obviously I want to choose something that will be quite simple to do, as choosing something impossible would be a nightmare ah ??
Do you have any suggestions on choosing something to reflect on ?
Thanks hun,
chipsxxxx