Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 02-17-2013, 08:22 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

kerry-lou is on a distinguished road
General question can someone tell if im on the right track?

hia im currently working my through CYP Core 3.3 Understand how to safeguard the well being of children and young people.

ive got to question 6.3. Explain why it is important to work with the child or young person to ensure they have strategies to protect themselves and make decisions about safety.

ive wrote an answer for it but then after reading the next question 6.4. Explain ways of empowering children and young people to make positive and informed choices that support their well being and safety. i'm not sure if what i've wrote is right or not!

would someone please let me pm them my work to tell me if i need to change it or not?!

im doing this as a work based course which means i havent got a tutor and i only see my assessor when she comes out to observe me! ive got 1 week to finish cyp core 3.3 and 3.4! i feel like ive hit a brick wall now!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-18-2013, 08:07 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

mother theresa is on a distinguished road

the first question is asking you WHY it is important this is because it helps them to make have the confidence to make decisions by starting with small ones such as what to drink it helps them lead on to bigger and more important decisions as they get older that may affect their life style and future such as follow the crowd and drink or smoke or to follow a healthy lifestyle you could just add this on to what you have written and then cross reference the next question with it
Unread 02-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

kerry-lou is on a distinguished road

thanks, i was get really confused with these questions. i answered the first one and then when it came to answering the 2nd one, i felt like i'd already wrote about it!

i managed to do it in the end. finally got cyp 3.3 finished today thank god!
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

mother theresa is on a distinguished road

i found that as well but my assessor let me cross reference if i felt i had answered the question before even if it was in another unit