Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 03-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

cwaring is on a distinguished road

omg...hoorah..i passed assignment 3 which is better than the 2 borderline passes ive had so far!!!!!!!!! :-)

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-27-2013, 04:43 PM

Kat67 is on a distinguished road

Oh wow! Well done! What did you do differently this time? xx
Unread 03-27-2013, 07:44 PM

cwaring is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat67 View Post
Oh wow! Well done! What did you do differently this time? xx
well to be honest not much other than.making sure,i included the info thats on the sample evidence in the file eg for a candidate report I made sure id done a conclusions section etc etc. its just a relief to get a true pass rather than a borderline yet again.though tutor still added sarcastic note alongv he lines of 'much better than previous assignment attempts'...hmmm...onwards and upwards eh!!??
Unread 04-15-2013, 11:42 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

ninny1cat is on a distinguished road

Hi there - I have also just signed up for this course - thinking I could complete it in 4-6 months to then get a job as a TA. I feel that was rather optomistic - I'm about 3/4 way through my first assignment let alone the first portfolio and i'm panicing already. I have no idea whether what Im am writing is the right kind of material - ekkkkk. Anyway - off to tackle my next part of assignment one but if anyone fancies saying hi to a fellow freaked out student then i'd love to hear from you.

Thank and good luck to you all

cheers
Unread 02-04-2014, 10:41 AM

lynda82 is on a distinguished road

Hi
Has anyone started their optional units yet? i'm stuck with them im doing units 319,320,321,322,323 & 324. I've done part of unit 320.
If anyone could help this would be great!!
Lynda
Unread 02-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

sarahfaith399 is on a distinguished road

Hi, not sure if anyone is still active on here but I have just started this course at level 3. I too did a degree but blimin heck this is hard!!

I am lost as to how much I am meant to write per task? Is it essay or bullets? I am on Assignment 1 task 11- how do multi agency teams work together to support sal?
Unread 02-10-2014, 06:01 PM

jessicag is on a distinguished road
Default ive just started too

Hi I've just started to and have been really stressed about it. It's taken me a month to do the first assignment. I'm hopefully going to send it in this week so ill let you know how I go. If you want to share problems with course send me an email. It would be so nice to share this with someone who is doing it at the same time . Good luck x
Unread 02-10-2014, 06:16 PM

Thank you so much. Yes a buddy would be awesome. I've been in and out of it for a fee months but am determined to get it done by September :)
Unread 02-10-2014, 10:02 PM

jessicag is on a distinguished road
Default studdy buddy

Hi I'll give you my email. jessseibert@hotmail.com
keep in touch we can compare notes
Unread 02-11-2014, 01:34 PM

Emailed you :-)