Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 10-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

sleaper is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, I have just joined as a member doing NVQ 4, so far I have completed unit 402 which I didn't find too bad! I am now doing 404 and am half way through it but having some difficulty with questions k4p818, k4p819, k4d820, k4p821, k4p822 and k4m823? Not sure if it is just the way it is worded? any advice greatly appreciated!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-29-2009, 08:30 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Froggy is on a distinguished road
Default 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleaper View Post
Hi everyone, I have just joined as a member doing NVQ 4, so far I have completed unit 402 which I didn't find too bad! I am now doing 404 and am half way through it but having some difficulty with questions k4p818, k4p819, k4d820, k4p821, k4p822 and k4m823? Not sure if it is just the way it is worded? any advice greatly appreciated!
Hi How are you getting on with 404 ?
I'm just about to tackle the pc's - I think most will be covered with my appraisal - fingers crossed. I hate doing pc's oh well better plod on:frog:
Unread 11-03-2009, 11:43 AM

team mount is on a distinguished road
404 pc's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
Hi How are you getting on with 404 ?
I'm just about to tackle the pc's - I think most will be covered with my appraisal - fingers crossed. I hate doing pc's oh well better plod on:frog:
Hi, I am doing pc's for 404, will your asscessor sit in on your appraisal? my manager isnt very keen for mine to do this!
Unread 11-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

debsmath is on a distinguished road
Default 404

hi soz i cant help with yours only just started myself and working my way through first unit 401.
it been driving me crazy and dont know why ive started it! not sure how much i should be writting and repeating myself all the time!!!!!!!!
finding it difficult to do it with so much work as well as i am a leader in a preschool.
what about you?
Unread 11-04-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by team mount View Post
Hi, I am doing pc's for 404, will your asscessor sit in on your appraisal? my manager isnt very keen for mine to do this!
Yes my assessor will be there
Unread 11-10-2009, 11:58 AM

babs is on a distinguished road
Default unit 404 K4d820

hi, im new to this site and have to say it has been really useful to me with explaining quetions im not quite understanding.
can anyone help me with question K4D820 on unit 404 as its the last quetion i need to complete and just cant understand it.any help would be greatful please
Unread 11-11-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs View Post
hi, im new to this site and have to say it has been really useful to me with explaining quetions im not quite understanding.
can anyone help me with question K4D820 on unit 404 as its the last quetion i need to complete and just cant understand it.any help would be greatful please
Hi have you done it yet? I wrote about my appraisal, my personal development plan and I identified any short term and long term plans to help me achieve my goal.
Areas highlighted at previous appraisal will be discussed to ensure I am meeting targets and objectives I aimed to meet by this time- and that any additional training and support I need is sourced.
Get feed back from supervisor, chair person, colleagues - discuss any up and coming training which will benefit myself and setting I gave an example of a course I have done and another one I want to do - what the benefits are after the first course, what they will be after the other course - hope that helps
Unread 11-25-2009, 08:49 PM

sazzle is on a distinguished road

I haven't finished yet, but I have got most of these done I believe. My tutor has my folder at the moment though, if you let me know what these Pc's are, I will try and remember how I covered them!