Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 02-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Public transport moan

We were planning to go for a train ride over to the coast as a treat for the children and some 'cob web' clearing for us this half term... but the darn train tickets rocketed in price for peak times and now looks like we have to cancel ! Makes me cross that they cash in public holidays and put off many travellers with the hike in prices.... :weepy: !!

Anyone else got plans for travelling over Half term?
the cost of ad blockers

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Narnia is on a distinguished road

yes, I have pulled my broomstick out of the shed, ready for a trip to the hospital next week, to meet my NEW consultant.I have warned them that if I don't like the look of him, he's going to get some frog's legs!!
Unread 02-18-2006, 03:25 PM
Patsy

I could think of something worse than that.Good luck.
Unread 02-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Air is on a distinguished road
Default Frog or Prince??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia
yes, I have pulled my broomstick out of the shed, ready for a trip to the hospital next week, to meet my NEW consultant.I have warned them that if I don't like the look of him, he's going to get some frog's legs!!
LOL....and if you like the look of him..??? what does he get Narnia..???:goodvibes
Unread 02-20-2006, 02:29 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air
LOL....and if you like the look of him..??? what does he get Narnia..???:goodvibes
Scary image Air.... Narnia you'll have to tell us now!!! lol
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 02-21-2006, 09:44 PM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road

Just want to add a rant!:gnasher: Thanks to thoughtless, faceless council 'brains' , who, in their wisdom have started loads of roadworks around the county , we spent a very 'pleasant' time (it was over an hour!), sat in a bus-stop, in hail:snowman: , wind and rain :umbrella: , waiting for 1/2 hourly buses that just didn't arrive, were running late or were simply turning around and going back into town! And at half-term! We live in a village that for some reason is always the first to suffer with the bus service! What do we pay taxes for? I'd better stop or I'll get onto my really big soapbox!:soapbox:

Wow, I feel better for that! Thanks for listening