Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Parent Partnerships

Parent Partnerships Early Years interviews, appraisals, building partnerships with parents, carers and your local extended community. Share ideas to help support staff in working together and in identifying stakeholders. Please use this forum to discuss solutions, problem solving and linking experiences ...

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 08-17-2007, 04:55 PM
cinders

Why is it??

:soapbox:

Why is it that some people (even as adults) find great pleasure in putting others downa nd makin life hard for them?

Why is it that some people (even as adults) hold a grudge over STUPID STUPID things?

Why is it that some people (even as adults) cant accept people for who they are and embrace the differences that others bring?

Why is it that some people (even as adults) cant accept that they are not perfect and do NOT need to be bowed down to in every resepect?

Why is it that some people (even as adults) have to maintain that they do not now nor ever need any help? (even when it is detrimental to the job they should be doing)

Why is it that for 18mnths I had to work with one adult who was all five of these things rolled into one and i had to bear the brunt of it all!? makes me and :vomit:

Rant over! :blush:

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

cabin is on a distinguished road

Not sure what to say about that!!
Kinda guessing you've had a bad day, week, or even five years!!! :) :) :)
Unread 08-17-2007, 06:07 PM
cinders

lol dont worry cabin... yes im having a bad day and just annoyed that for the past 18 mnths ive had to put up wth this woman! o well... im free now! lol
Unread 08-17-2007, 06:16 PM

cabin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinders View Post
lol dont worry cabin... yes im having a bad day and just annoyed that for the past 18 mnths ive had to put up wth this woman! o well... im free now! lol

Been there, done that - but didn't get the t-shirt as I didn't want reminding!!

Have you moved to a new area?

xx
Unread 08-17-2007, 11:27 PM
cinders

yes i have but not because of that person!!! :o)
Unread 08-18-2007, 09:21 AM

sarahnev707 is on a distinguished road

Hope that helped!!

More reasons why I love working for myself! Thank you for reminding me!

Sarahx