Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 07-29-2008, 02:49 PM
Hannahlg

Default 303.4

Im a bit stuck on 303.4

PC1- Implement plans flexibly and evaluate thier effectiveness in promoting development

PC2- Evalute the implementation of plans-

PC3- Evalute the outomes of planning for individals and gorups in settings whee this is appropraite

PC4- Regularly review practice in terms of postive developmental outcomes for children

I will know what to put for pc 2 when i have figured out pc 1 and i will be ok with PC 3 as well

so its jsut really pc 1 and 4 which i stuck on

Now i have done about planning for individual children and thier intrests and developmental progress and about reviewing themetc and about blacking the neds of individal childre na nd the gorup as awhole for 303.3 pc1,2,3

so help anyone

-----------------------------------------

Unread 07-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

its plan something and then do what you have planned-being flexable i.e adapting to individual needs, interuptions etc and then say how your planning helped promote development

pc4 is looking at practice basically what you do and what happens in the setting and say how it has worked well/not worked well with regards to positive development e.g when we did the painting activity it was child led and so i had minimal interaction with the children this developed their independance etc but to promote their social skills i could organise a group child led activity by giving a task where they have to work together/take turns.

hope this helps
Unread 07-30-2008, 12:53 PM
Hannahlg

so for pc1 - if i planing an individual actvity for an 4 four year old, i also have to say who i would adpat the activty the other childen in my setting deaping on thier diffrent needs and ablilites etc. and then saying which development area it coverd<<<<<<<<<, is that right?
Unread 07-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

yeah or/and you could say how throughout the activity you adapted it to the 4 year old by......,
then say how effective your planning was did it promote the intended areas of development?

for example the planned activity was for the child to use the paintbrush and paint simple pre printed colouring pictures to develop her f.m skills particually her hand co ordination. however duto poor skills the child was unable to hold the paint brushand control it in the way she wanted so i adapted the ativity and allowed her to finger paint. my planning was effective asit was flexible enough to adapt to the childs individual needs and i feel it did help her fm skills as......... This activity could be adapted to meet any childs evelopment needs and could also be used to promote holistic and seperate rts of development, i.e: cognitive development such as concepts can be promoted through this activity as the child had a variety of colours which she could be encouraged to learn....