Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 03-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road
076 regulatory procedure for protecting children

explain the regulatory procedures for protecting babies and young children and practitioners when providing personal care and why these are necessary

i know about 2 staff being present and why all the procedures are required but still stuck please help needs to be in monday

Thanks T

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

tj14 is on a distinguished road

hi how can i ask a question on here i have just joined and dont know what to do
Unread 03-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

tj14 is on a distinguished road

help i am stuck on a question it is for my nvq level 2 Encourage childrens creative play hows and whys can any one help please
Unread 03-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

pip squeak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinajpatterson View Post
explain the regulatory procedures for protecting babies and young children and practitioners when providing personal care and why these are necessary

i know about 2 staff being present and why all the procedures are required but still stuck please help needs to be in monday

Thanks T
Hi

Regulatory procedures means the procedures you are registered and inspected against. If you are working in early years this will be your EYFS statutory framework.
Unread 03-13-2011, 11:02 AM

look for a red circle with new post click on that then a box opens up like the reply box fill in what you need then press submit

Adults are often surprised by young children’s unexpected concepts of the world and the unique ways which children express their imaginations we also know that children usually need the help of adult support to find the means and confidence to bring forth ideas .Both children and adult led strategies for enhancing young children’s self expression and creativity .children want and need to express ideas they use many different medias to do this children form mental images which represents their ideas and communication with the world in many ways .They need more complex formats from drawing a picture then being able to put that picture into word format.etc through sharing and gaining others ideas of their work then revisiting that work and revising it children can make the next level of awareness and reach higher level thinking skills .This should be encouraged to keep children’s creativity and not suppress it into a standard format. creativity leads to a lot of skills like problem solving and open thinking in children.

What activities can you do to encourage children’s creativity
Painting , drawing , play dough , clay and junk models , music ,construction , drama or dress up, open ended discussions , science , social studies any activity that is relevant to the child’s life experiences.

hope that helps T
Unread 03-13-2011, 11:03 AM

Thank you i will look at the eyfs