Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 05-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

blokey is on a distinguished road
Help SOS

Has anyone got any ideas on optional units cypop 40 and lluk301? Just as a starter to get my brain in gear!1

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-26-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokey View Post
I dont suppose you have done 2.2 explain how to support parents to develop clear and developmentally appropriate ways to communicate?
I put this but not sure!

Supporting parents to develop appropriate communication with their children are in ways by using writing and numeracy homework which allows them to talk it through with their child. Library books for them to enjoy a story as a family at bed time to settle them down the evening, it makes it a more calming environment. In our setting we have talk for writing books and assemblies so that children can enjoy and learn new rhymes at home. Teaching parents to use open ended questions so as to give children a choice of answers - giving them new vocabulary and stretching their language.
Unread 05-26-2012, 01:12 PM

Suzie is on a distinguished road

Am now on 4.3 - describe sources of information and advice on meeting childrens physical needs??

Has anyone done this and how did you approach it pls?
Thanks x
Unread 05-26-2012, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
Am now on 4.3 - describe sources of information and advice on meeting childrens physical needs??

Has anyone done this and how did you approach it pls?
Thanks x
Hi suzie

Im stuck on this one myself, I have asked a friend who has sort of covered this one and i will let you know. I think it could be like the question 3.4 - i put about sure start and children's centres etc!

Have you found this one difficult I know i have, thinking about leaving this one for a bit and going onto engaging fathers or engage parents

kirsty

suzie do you know how to post a new question I am so **** at this forum
Unread 05-26-2012, 01:43 PM

HELP! Am on 5.1 on lluk 302 - anyone done this yet??!!
Thanks
Unread 05-26-2012, 02:13 PM

Hiya, have just done it but done it how I think and hope its right!! Am fed with it to be honest!! Have explained how we hold parent consultations and offer advice then, advice when parents pick up and drop off and have gone onto talk about Surestart.
Have to choose POP 14 or 23 next - dont suppose you have done any of these??
New thread - log in, go to forums, click on level 3 diploma and NVQ, will show list of threads - near top right of list is Forum Tools - click this and it will have option to post new thread. I had same trouble when I started - not at all clear! Good Luck!x
Unread 06-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

lennonsmummy is on a distinguished road

I am so stuck on lluk 302 2.1! It is stressing me really bad :(
Unread 06-24-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
Hiya, have just done it but done it how I think and hope its right!! Am fed with it to be honest!! Have explained how we hold parent consultations and offer advice then, advice when parents pick up and drop off and have gone onto talk about Surestart.
Have to choose POP 14 or 23 next - dont suppose you have done any of these??
New thread - log in, go to forums, click on level 3 diploma and NVQ, will show list of threads - near top right of list is Forum Tools - click this and it will have option to post new thread. I had same trouble when I started - not at all clear! Good Luck!x
Hi Susie thanks for that, Im afraid not doing those ones. How did you get on with 4.3 on lluk302. I have nearly finished 301.

I will give that a go thanks as finding forums hard as my first time.

Kirsty
Unread 09-11-2012, 05:33 AM

natasha is on a distinguished road

has anyone got the optional unit CYPOP 30 supporting the creativeity of children and young people? seriously got a mind block :S
Unread 04-29-2013, 03:45 PM

kezza735 is on a distinguished road

Hi any1 done unit LLUK 312 as in need of some help please ? Only have this unit left have just complete unit cypop 40 & LLUK 313 x