Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 05-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

debbiek58 is on a distinguished road
Default Really confused and need lots of help CYPOP 41 Unit 115 6.1

Hi is there anyone who can help me with this module????

Analyse Antecedent, behaviour and consquences of an incident of challenging behaviour. My head has turned to mush.....

Is it about say
Antecedent a child may have a trantrum everytime that she goes near or plays with water. So this could be antecedent to her
behaviour.

Behaviour Would be the severity of the behaviour say hitting another child whilst at the water table as she got splashed with the
water

Consequences The amount of time that was paid by the staff to the child in question

The next step would be to keep a record of the amount of times that this has as it developes hypotheses and or a summary statement of the childs behaviour

Can anyone tell me if this is correct and is this the way it should be answered

Thanks debbie

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-17-2012, 03:13 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

A is what happened before the behaviour, what caused the behaviour
B is the behaviour
C is the consequence

the analysis will often conclude their is an A which is causing behaviour.

if you google ABC behaviour you will find this is a common analytical approach and observation technique.
in terms of your answer analyse means examine all of the strategies and alternatives and consider their effectiveness or not. for an analysis answer i expect a good amount of work with alternatives and examples, a lot of them
Unread 05-17-2012, 03:25 PM

debbiek58 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for this it is a start. I am also confused on 6.2 can you also assist me with this please......
Unread 06-29-2012, 07:24 PM

glenda2499 is on a distinguished road

hi
my assessor told me to do 6.2 as a self reflective on me working as part of a team to promote 1 child's positive behaviour
hope that helps

glenda