Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 08-19-2008, 10:09 PM
NVQ 3 struggling

Help SOS 303 K3D203

HELP please :-)

I am not quite sure what i am doing taking this NVQ on but hey i have started it now and it feels like there is no escape!!! Except u guys here i have found so much useful info this is the 1st time i have posted anything myself!

I need help with:
Promote childrens development
Why is it important to test out findings with collegues, families and other agencies with observations and assessments?

I havent a clue hoping some1 out there will have??

thanx
xxxxx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Hannahlg

Yeah im struggling on this one aswell i have wrote about disuing observtions with children and sharing obsavtions with the childs parents etc

its the testing out finds what colleagues, fmailes and other agencies which im stuck with
Unread 08-20-2008, 09:00 PM
NVQ 3 struggling

Me 2 Can any1 help... PLEASE
xxxxxxxx
Unread 08-21-2008, 11:06 AM
janeth525

think it means to see if you have all come up with the same findings as some times you can miss things and others might pick these up.
Unread 08-22-2008, 12:52 PM
noah

They do word things just to confuse... it is as said about joining together with others, pooling observations and seeing if there is any consistency or difference between them.. working together to get a full picture of the child. And then once done finding a consistent method of implementing any thing.. so all do the same and not work differently .
Unread 08-22-2008, 02:38 PM
Hannahlg

so it means working togther with eveyone who is working with the child
Unread 08-22-2008, 02:40 PM
noah

yes
Unread 08-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Hannahlg

ok thanks
Unread 12-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

rak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVQ 3 struggling View Post
HELP please :-)

I am not quite sure what i am doing taking this NVQ on but hey i have started it now and it feels like there is no escape!!! Except u guys here i have found so much useful info this is the 1st time i have posted anything myself!

I need help with:
Promote childrens development
Why is it important to test out findings with collegues, families and other agencies with observations and assessments?

I havent a clue hoping some1 out there will have??

thanx
xxxxx
hi, im stuck on this too!!!!!