Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 01-31-2010, 12:31 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

victoriawade is on a distinguished road
Default i wana give up!

i really wana give up! im sitting here wanting to finish up 303 to hand in 2moro nite and wen i think ive finished i find ive another bit to do!

i need to write up my assessment and hand in 2moro and relized i photocopied the wrong ****** form! so cant do it now! and 2moro im in placement,home for an hr to feed the kids and do homework before rushing to college!

we're starting another unit 2moro nite and i havent even half of 309 done yet.

im gona cry in a min,im so stressed and taking it out on oh and the kids and its not fair on them! whys it so hard?!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-31-2010, 01:23 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

brighterdays is on a distinguished road

hello, I know what its like, so difficult sometimes to combine this with the rest of your life. Can you stop for a while, go for a walk, go for a bath, whatever works for you, and come back to it later ?
Unread 01-31-2010, 01:38 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

tired eyes is on a distinguished road
General question try not to worry

hello i started in sep and am finding it hard to. its a big course to do in a year, not long enough really? keep chipping away be worth it when you pass x
Unread 01-31-2010, 01:49 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

dont stress. good teachers teach holistically and with regard for the individual needs of the students so just tell them what youve been able to do and when you will catch up nd chill. life and work come first college should be fun and educational not such a huge stress. OR withdraw and start the new course next year which will be a lot batter in any case esp if you have a college which isnt student friendly the new courses will be much more learner led
Unread 01-31-2010, 03:31 PM

karen08 is on a distinguished road
Default hello

hi i no how you feel im on unit 305,and its hard work,good luck x
Unread 01-31-2010, 04:25 PM

angelpal is on a distinguished road
Default Don't Give Up!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoriawade View Post
i really wana give up! im sitting here wanting to finish up 303 to hand in 2moro nite and wen i think ive finished i find ive another bit to do!

i need to write up my assessment and hand in 2moro and relized i photocopied the wrong ****** form! so cant do it now! and 2moro im in placement,home for an hr to feed the kids and do homework before rushing to college!

im gona cry in a min,im so stressed and taking it out on oh and the kids and its not fair on them! whys it so hard?!
I know exactly how u feel pet yes it's hard and harder wen u have kiddies coz ure workin round dem.Ive found myself wantin to do the same and i stress out evry single unit we r given, but u seem 2 get there in the end. I'm on 306 now and its full of cros ref etc and its doin my head in. This is 1st time in weeks ive had day 2 myself and have spent it studying!!! Are u at college or are you going to a private tutor? I'm wif a private tutor and i have to say shes brill so it does help if your tutor is approachable! Chin up babes u will get there and don't dare give up, only few months 2 go and then u have ure cert in ure hand!!!!! Good luck huni xoxo
Unread 01-31-2010, 04:41 PM

Devilsam is on a distinguished road

I also know how you feel, it feels like the end will never get here.

I'm on 305 and 303 at the moment and they are driving me mad.
Unread 01-31-2010, 05:54 PM

tammyuk55 is on a distinguished road

Dont give up hun, i know the feeling i have to wait for my lil 1 to be in bed before i even think about getting my college folder out as he hands would be all over it or he'd be drwaing all over my work - he is 2

keep at it - can you talk to your assessor about it?
Unread 01-31-2010, 06:51 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

sel81pud is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoriawade View Post

Do not give up it all worth it in the end when its done. keep at it
Unread 01-31-2010, 07:09 PM

victoriawade is on a distinguished road

thanks for all your replies,im just feeling really weighed down with it today!

im sitting here trying to get round observations. i really need to start them 2moro but unsure what to do?

i have to do 2 for each area of development...... i work in yr 5 with 8-9 year olds. Would u observe say maths as a cognitive?
english work as language and communication?
breaktime as physical,because im not there wen they do PE?
What headings would you use?

awh i dont know.the tutor doesnt explain anything great,she assumes you know and then i feel stupid for asking a question.shes also the internal vertifier. my assessor,ive met once for my assessment 2 weeks ago......

Angelpal,i live in omagh,co tyrone :) im at omagh college :)