Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD

Training, Qualifications & CPD These forums contain details on different courses, ideas and links to help with opportunities in many aspects of continuing own and groups's personal development. If you have any questions or can help with information relating to training & further education .. firstly thankyou and please feel free to use these forums .. NB: All Silkysteps forums are public - Please post responsibly and professionally & always get in touch if needed ..

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 09-16-2018, 12:56 PM
Duckling ~~ dipping in to help out ~~

MrsC81 is on a distinguished road
Yay Thank you

I would like to thank everyone here who helped me with my questions and when I got stuck during my Level 3 qualification.
The knowledge shared and the personal experiences shared definitely helped me a lot.

I passed during the summer holidays and have been able to go back to work as a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner which sounds so good to me.
Not sure where my studies will take me next its something I'm looking into.

So thank you all so much, I hope to return the favour to those I can help xx

Ruthierhyme you my dear are a star xx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-16-2018, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

That's wonderful! Well done and many congratulations xx

Look forward to hearing how life in the early year's goes

All the best
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 09-19-2018, 08:11 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Alwayslearning is on a distinguished road

Hi There

Firstly congratulations on passing your Level 3, that is brilliant.

I wondered if you would mind if i asked a few questions in relation to this forum or forums in general.

I'm currently undergoing my PDA Childhood practice qualification and have been asked to evaluate my interactions on forums relating to early years and policies and wither forums like these and consultations regarding changes in policies or implementation of policies actually make a difference.

I just wondered if you had an opinion on this you would be willing to share.

Thanks