Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 08-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

pinkbutterfly is on a distinguished road
New

Hi everyone

I hope to be using this site alot to help me through my CCLD level 3 course. I have just started this course and already i am finding some parts quite difficult.

One of my problems is how much information/detail do they want on the knowledge questions?

Also another of my problems is when it comes to the questions on the regulations and legal requirements, those just make me

If i know the answers to anyones question then i will help as much as i can.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Sophie_marie is on a distinguished road

Hi, this site is so useful, i dont know what i would do without it!!

when it comes to ansewring the knowledges the only advise i can give is to answer what it says, try not to go off and ramble on..it will only waste ur time. u may find u need to read the question a couple of times but will be worth it. i was worried about this too, and some of my answers are only a couple of sentences long!! but they got marked so it was fine! :-)

when i comes to the regulations and legal requirments, only go into detail if it asks u to explain about them or how u put them into practise in your setting,

hope this helps

i only got 3 weeks left and got 2 and a half units left to do, i thought i was goin at a steady pace, but obviously should have gone abit faster...try to aim for a unit per month!

xx
Unread 08-11-2010, 04:37 PM

Blackcurrant is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi Pinkbutterfly,

I am new today as well and I am also just starting my CCLD level 3, so maybe we could help each other out along the way.

I am very pleased that I have found this forum as well as it looks as though I am going to get lots of great advice and help.

I have already done my level 2 TA course and start work again in September at a Pre-school.
Unread 08-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

andrea40 is on a distinguished road

Hi pinkbutterfly, i to have just started but really dont know where to start or how to lay out the answers. When you get to my age (40) ithink the brain cells start going. I just need a litltle advice on how to answer the questions!!!!!!
Unread 08-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

pinkbutterfly is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for your comments im sure they will help me.

Blackcurrant-Hi Oh yes i think we will be able to help each other out along the way. Do you know the units you are doing?

andrea40- Hi im sure your'll do brilliant on this course as you will have experiance on your side. And i think we are all in the same boat when it comes to answering the questions, thats why we are here.

Sophie_marie- Hi Thanks for your advice that had helped me a little. Still think im waffling on, on my answers but feel if i shortened them the the question wouldnt be answered. I sure my lecturer will tell me if it needs changing.

Unread 08-18-2010, 02:55 PM

Blackcurrant is on a distinguished road

Yes I have all my course work here and I know its set out slightly differant to the NVQ as I understand differant units are included depending on the type of NVQ you are doing....

Send me a message and we can buddy up.

Good luck.

I am at the moment working through children's rights and legislation.
Unread 08-18-2010, 03:20 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Doodah is on a distinguished road

Blackcurrant;31662]Yes I have all my course work here and I know its set out slightly differant to the NVQ as I understand differant units are included depending on the type of NVQ you are doing....Hi, Blackcurrant,

What course provider are you using, please, as I am considering doing a CCLD distance learning course, and would be interested in which one you chose. Thanks, Doodah xx