Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 03-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

rak is on a distinguished road
Help SOS NVQ repay

Has anyone been asked to repay if they havent finished their work on time, speically if they got a government grant?

Looks like il have to repay part of it, am soo stuck with my work cant get my head round to this activity, people please help me, iv asked few times but no replies:weepy:

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-02-2011, 10:29 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

in our borough people sign a contract that if they dont complete the course or drop out they agree to replay 70% of the bursary
Unread 03-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

hi Rak im doing level 3 diploma and if we dont hand our work in on time we have to pay £50 per unit im doing 21 units and what queation are you stuck on ?
Unread 03-03-2011, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy bob View Post
hi Rak im doing level 3 diploma and if we dont hand our work in on time we have to pay £50 per unit im doing 21 units and what queation are you stuck on ?
Hi wendy,

i havent been feeling too good and stressed out with this work and if i dont finish on time il have to repay, which i dont really fancy!

iv got 4 more units to finish, am stuck on unit 303 and 304. the hardest am finding is 303, K3D219 1-20, K3D220 1-16 and K3D221 1-17 iv got that started since january and am just going
Unread 03-05-2011, 11:31 AM

mummy edwards is on a distinguished road

I started mine last year in august, my little girl became ill with chicken pox then ear infections and spent most of September and October looking after her. I have 4 units to finish but also only had my assessor out twice to assess me, they have just cancelled the last one which was on Wednesday 2nd march, my assessor says that they are so busy that she is going to ask for an extension due to it being her fault.

She is still off work due to her breaking her leg in October they sent a new assessor to assess me in January, but have had none of my worked marked off since October.

I am panicking as we can not afford to pay back the grant, I wish I waited till this year.

My units are 304, 305, 306, 307 so still a lot to do, If I can help you with any of the units I will but as I said only part of 301, most of 302 have been marked, others have not so my answers might not be that good.
Unread 03-05-2011, 11:41 AM

mummy edwards is on a distinguished road

Rak just went and had a look at 303 we were only asked to supply one of the activities, the age that you work with mine was k3d218 as mine 0-3 years maybe check with your assessor if you have to do all of them
Unread 03-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

pip squeak is on a distinguished road

Hi Rak

You definitely only have to complete one of these in 303. As mummy edwards says, complete the one relevant to age range of the children you are working with.
Unread 03-06-2011, 03:46 PM

Hey mummy, and pip

iv done K3D218 and its been marked off already!!!! so does that mean i dont have to do anything else as i work with babies from 3m-1yr?

and iv done 303.1.1, 303.1.2, 303.1.3, 303.1.5, 303.1.7, 303.1.8 and 202-217 and all this has been marked off as well

217, 219, 220, 221 is what i havent done, from what i read from your replies seems i dont have to do it?

Unread 03-06-2011, 03:51 PM

Default 303

please help me with this 2 questions m going

303.1.4 Discuss the observation with the children to be observed and respond appropriately to their views, according to their age, needs and abilities

and

303.1.6 Use appropriate techniques to observe children, covering all required aspects of their development and their behaviour.

i know the techniques to observe but i dont understand the bit whre it says aspects of their develop.... and their behav....?
Unread 03-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

pip squeak is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rak View Post
Hey mummy, and pip

iv done K3D218 and its been marked off already!!!! so does that mean i dont have to do anything else as i work with babies from 3m-1yr?

and iv done 303.1.1, 303.1.2, 303.1.3, 303.1.5, 303.1.7, 303.1.8 and 202-217 and all this has been marked off as well

217, 219, 220, 221 is what i havent done, from what i read from your replies seems i dont have to do it?

Rak - as you have completed K3D218 - you do not need to do 219,220,221

But 217 you do need to do - have you completed a child development chart? That is usually given to cover 217.