Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 12-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

bonus is on a distinguished road
Help SOS stuck on ccld unit301 (k3c154)

Hi, can anyone help please? I am stuck on on this unit ( The importance of good working relationships in the setting). I had read the book ccld NVQ 3 and just written nearly half a page but worry that I might have wasted time writing the wrong stuff. What I really need is to look at the notes of somebody eles to give me an idea what to write (I am not intending to copy out peoples work as I will have a lots of orther units to do.) Also how much do you have to write and where do you get all the information?

Thank you and please reply soon.

Bonus

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

sarahk87 is on a distinguished road

how my assessor told me to answer my questions was to answer them as a Alevel answer. i think it doesnt matter how much you right its the quality.
Unread 12-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

jessica is on a distinguished road

Hi :) , as sarah has mentioned a NVQ level 3 is an equivalent to A Levels so your answers will need to be indepth and detailed. As I have already done three A Levels and sometimes wonder if I go into too much detail for the Level 2 knowledge evidence .....

Below is a reply from another member for K3C154 I have copied and pasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykirst View Post
K3C154
By having good working relationships with other adults both parents and colleagues as it creates a relaxed atmosphere for the children to come into. By having a good relationship with the parents they are more likely to tell you about how their child is at home, by knowing how they are at home you can include this in your development plans for that child.
Unread 12-30-2010, 01:17 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

amanda is on a distinguished road

Hi,this is what I wrote for K3C154 A good working relationship in the setting is important because everyone benefts from this especially the children. Creates a secure relaxed and welcoming atmosphere helping children to settle. Parents feel they can share information helpng workers to meet the needs of their children. Staff are able to enjoy their work and can form a strong team. Also are then able to support each other in times of stress. Hopefully this helps you a bit.
Unread 12-31-2010, 10:57 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

twinthing is on a distinguished road

I know its tempting to read other peoples work and use it but you need to find your own style of research and writing, the nvq hand book is a good start and would use it along side other books. If you are unsure of your work, get your assessor to go over it with you, or perhaps a qualified co worker . Good luck x
Unread 12-31-2010, 02:11 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

can we just remind again that the text book is not a reference book you need to read much more
Unread 01-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road
Default sstl

hi tutu i have finished my ccld level 2 and have been told i must do the sstl level 3 instead of ccld level 3 do you know why ?