Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 09-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

sam30 is on a distinguished road
Default Help :(

hi guys, im new to this NVQ and i was wondering how much do you write for each question?

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-22-2012, 04:04 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

as much as you need! this is A level standard you need to be demonstrating A level standard so lots of research, theory and connecting practice to them lots of examples and critical thinking.
Unread 09-22-2012, 04:27 PM

sam30 is on a distinguished road

ok then thank you for the reply, tbh id love to give up right now lol
Unread 09-22-2012, 04:57 PM

have you done the level 2? the 3 is very hard if you haven't but worth it. All of my level 3s have done a 2 and they all do really well. i used to take students without it but not any more. you wouldnt do A level physics without a gcse would you? this is the same.
Unread 09-22-2012, 09:36 PM

DIPPYLOMA is on a distinguished road

I am nearly at the end of my Level 3 and I didn't do Level 2 first, which I'm actually now very pleased about! I have found it pretty tough but have done okay so far and just about managed to keep up. Good luck with yours and I hope you do well.
Unread 09-22-2012, 11:36 PM

and yet your require so much help! when i am interviewing i look at how people gained their qualifications and the first thing we note is the depth of knowledge, one course isn't deep it is surface learning and rushed. those who have taken their time, embedded their learning and built on foundations are always higher up the list than those with a speedy level 3. nothing beats depth.