Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 01-19-2017, 11:56 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

m4saji is on a distinguished road
Default Explain the roles of at least 3 external professionals that work with schools

i need help is someone have done with this then please share with me I need to make assignment but not enough material to make it I want take a look n then have idea n make may own many thanks

b)Explain the roles of at least 3 external professionals that work with schools. Remember this must be in your own words.
This answer should be completed in around 200 words and must be your own work.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-19-2017, 07:31 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, welcome to the site.

Which professionals have you learnt about? and which professionals from outside of your setting do you know work with your school (if that's your setting)?
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 01-20-2017, 11:09 AM

I have just started online course level3 supporting teaching and learning in school(QCF) am on unit1 2.2. I have know knowledge about that field, am a house wife I am a graduate from my country was doing MBA when I got married n had to leave my study in between n came to uk. now its 7 years n mum of two. I have stared studing here again by doing this course n its totally differet to study here along going all household chores.we got nationality last year now we are also part of this country so I want to get mix into the society n without leaving my kids behind. so I started from scratch n I need lots of help in studies. To make an assignment I need a good reading material that clears an understanding of a topic in easy words. n the material am reading for this course is not easy to understand n some areas r like 'wat its about ' then I search a lot undertand the topic n write n my simple words that take a lot of my time. so again I need help from you guys n upload the material related to my topic n after completion of my assignments I will share my assignments here as well to help others :)
Unread 01-20-2017, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi firstly many congratulations on gaining nationality xx

Online course probably not the best for you as you will need extra help but you are most welcome here.

There are no uploads sorry, plagiarism is very serious and violating your college's policy can end your course and lose you money, even if you didn't mean to plagiarise someone else's work.

You will need a textbook - ask your tutor which one, they may have an online version, you can buy this one on amazon.co.uk or buy on ebay or loan one from your local library.

You will also need help from your work place. The teacher there will be able to tell you what the school policies and procedures are so you can understand and write about them.

For this unit criteria, some external professionals that work with schools include educational psychologists, social worker, attendance officers, therapists, safeguarding units. If you ask your workplace they will tell you exactly who they work with and why they work with them.

Hope this helps a little, best wishes with your study
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 01-20-2017, 01:35 PM

Thank u very much for appreciating I have also discussed with my son's school for volunteer as teaching assistant hope they will call me soon. I never thought to copy someones work but was thinking if my understanding of some work done by me might be helpful to others n obviously no one would like to copy paste. I will ask course assessor for the text book. many thanks
Unread 01-29-2017, 01:44 PM

Hello There Can Anyone Explain Me Wat Is The Role Of School Improvement Partenter And How It Helps School And Provide Chanllenges To Achieve, In Simple Word Because Am Not Gettig Its Proper Sense