Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 11-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

michelle46 is on a distinguished road

hello im new to this site and can i just say thank you to the people that have answered questions for others as i am also doing my level 3 and have found peoples help on here so helpful sometimes you just need a starting point. thanks ;0)

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, a very warm welcome to the site, I hope you continue to find it useful xx. Best wishes with your study
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 01-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

MissAJ25 is on a distinguished road
Yay This has helped me alot

I am new to this website and i have been doing online courses on childcare for a few years now, as i have a learning disability it has been difficult to understand some of the questions in my assignments, my tutor is really good but having this and seeing other people's progress and their information. It has helped me a lot and helped me get my certificates for each of my work.

I just wanted to say thank you

Anne-Marie
Unread 06-17-2018, 03:51 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Lydia Cooper is on a distinguished road

Hi all, I just wanted to thank you all for the help over my course, you've really helped with all my assignments and I'm really grateful for all of your help.