Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 11-07-2008, 03:19 PM
CLARIS

help needed!!!!

have hit a major mental block.

just started 401; k4c755,Could anyone help me on this, types of conflict and resolving in a constructive way. Thankyou...

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

sally23 is on a distinguished road

I wrote about what I would do if there was a conflict in the setting. - i also wrote a bit about a uniform issue I had with staff and how it was resolved.Its all about being professional but fair-let all parties have their say and resolve the matter in a way that everyone is happy with - sometimes easier said than done!! I also put a bit about involving outside agencies and the importance of accurate record keeping and confidentiality issues
Unread 11-10-2008, 01:50 PM
CLARIS

thank you for your help sally, you helped me finish this part, my 401 is due friday so started to panic slightly!!! Got a bit of a grip now!!! x
Unread 11-25-2008, 08:40 AM
emma B

Hi Claris. Its Emma from your course at Margam. Thanks for passing on the info for this site it will be really useful when I finally get motivated to get my folder out of my bag and look at 402!!! Have you had your first one back yet? Jo and I haven't heard a thing.

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 11-27-2008 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Edited named information
Unread 11-27-2008, 04:07 PM
CLARIS

hiya.

Im trying to start 402, been as its due next week!!!
waiting to hear about my pcs, fingers crossed i'll hear soon.
I haven't heard anything about my 401, but she did say if there were no major changes then we wouldn't hear. so perhaps thats good. i'll private message you with an answer, when she replies, glad you like the website. x

Last edited by CLARIS : 11-27-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: add to message.