Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 12-02-2008, 12:14 AM
nuttynik

Default K3d219.11

Use culturally and developmentally appropriate activites, materials and first hand experiences to support learning and development.....help! have looked at previous posts which are good but I am in Year 2 and we don't have a role play area! My mind is blank ( a frequent occurance! ) Sammy...if you're up late and I know you will be...help! pm you soon.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Little toe

sorry i think i put the wrong answer in
Unread 12-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Little toe

roll play celebrate different cultral event chinese new year, diwali, festival of colours, hanuttah, asking children their experince in dressing up making different things, different foods, will this help if you need anything else let me no
Unread 12-02-2008, 06:51 PM
nuttynik

Thanks for your reply, yep can't do role play but I just thought I've got last college for 2008 in 30 mins, I'll ask my tutor if I can use my role play from my level 2, think I have one with cultural bits! Thanks though! xx
Unread 12-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Hannahlg

i have coared this one but im not sure how my asser just crossed ref stuff what i had all ready done
Unread 12-02-2008, 11:54 PM
nuttynik

Thanks Hannah, spoke to my assessor and I'd done enough in Level 2 to cover Level 3, thank God I'm a windbag when I do written evidence! :)
Unread 12-03-2008, 07:08 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

id do food tasting from diff countries and read handers suprise
circle time about diff places you and they have been
drawings of their friend
weaving talking about how the papers/ribbin/string are diff colours and diff textures but all go together to make a lovely picture just like they are all different children who can come together to make a lovely class then possibly talk about ppl who work together outside of school for example the emergancy services, countries where kids work with parents etc

sorry my reply is late hugs