Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Policy Procedure & Planning

Policy Procedure & Planning Preschool Nursery and Early years policy, procedure and planning discussions. Please use this forum for conversation regarding frameworks, finances, fees and the organisation of a childcare setting's paperwork

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Sarah87

Need some advice

HI there.

I am currently doing a Diploma in Child day care, and I am know on the last essay of the whole course YAY but I have kind of hit a brick wall

What I need to do is write a plan of everything I need to do before the opening day of the nursery.

I know the first would be find a suitable premesis blahblah blah about premesis but then I am unsure where I go from there...

Is anyone able to help me and I know lots of you have a nursery.

Hope you can as I'm sooo stuck, my tutor has given me the advice but still I am struggling to understand I hoped that speaking to people like your selves would give me a bit more of a heads up oon what I need to do.

Look forward to hearing of someone.

Sarah

-----------------------------------------