Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 02-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

THE FOX is on a distinguished road

Hi Loopy,

Thanks to Miss Muffet for the welcome - people really are very welcoming and helpful on this site xxx

I'm still struggling with 403 K4D807 - the dreaded child development question, i have loads of info but I'm having a hell of a time getting it into order, this whole unit has been finished for ages except for this question. I've had some good advice from people on this site though, i just keep finding excuses not to do it xxx

I am getting a bit stressed now as i have to have it all finished mid April and then i get married 10 days later. Also my brain is not working properly as i have to be on the obligatory wedding diet. Also i'm due an inspection on the new EYFS framework any time now so trying to make sure everything is the best it can be. Also my owner boss has just told me i have to cut back on all non essential staff hours e.g all planning time, paid staff meetings etc xxxxxx Marvellous.

Its not a surprise I'm stone mad hahahaha

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

loopy is on a distinguished road

Hi Fox,

You really have got a lot on your plate at the mo. Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage. I'm getting married in October so snap. Must be love in the air. Not picked up my folder for a few days now. Its funny how you can find so many other things to do other than this!! K4D807 is a big one. Still not finished my theorists views yet. My thoughts on tackling 807 is to write about each development e.g. physical for all the age groups then put something in about a theorists views on each age group (if I can find the info I need) then move on to Communication etc... This is in theory anyway. May all change by the time I get to do it!!!
Good luck with the EYFS inspection. We are not Early Years Profiders as we have a huge nursery right next to us and all the children move on to their once they are 3.
Hope you manage to juggle everything and still keep some sort of sanity even if you are stone mad ha ha
Take care
Loopy xxxxx
Unread 08-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Scottie is on a distinguished road

Hi All

I am new too, not long started my NVQ4 in CCLD finding it hard going and writing loads. I have completed K4D806, and K4D807 though my assessor is yet to see them. Wouldn't have managed without all of you guys though.

Thanks a million so glad I found this site

Cheers

Scottie xx
Unread 08-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Possum is on a distinguished road

Welcome and congratulations on your first post, Scottie. Glad to hear about your NVQ - fingers crossed that your Assessor likes it!