Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 10-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

amanda tonks is on a distinguished road

Could anybody help with "support inter-agency work with other professionals and agencies to support children's safeguarding and protection". Been doing 402 nearly all day and just need help to finish it off, my heads spinning. Any tips and help would be much appreciated, many thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-06-2009, 06:51 PM

hippykitty71 is on a distinguished road

write about how you would set up interagency meetings e.g. a speech therapist, in your setting, e.g. senco officer observing the child etc also make sure you write about keeping the parents updated and asking their permission before bringing outside agencies in to see their child.
hope this helps?
Unread 10-14-2009, 06:16 PM

amanda tonks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippykitty71 View Post
write about how you would set up interagency meetings e.g. a speech therapist, in your setting, e.g. senco officer observing the child etc also make sure you write about keeping the parents updated and asking their permission before bringing outside agencies in to see their child.
hope this helps?
thats fantastic, thanks for the help i really appreciate it, i can finish this part off now. thanks again x
Unread 10-20-2009, 07:44 PM

hippykitty71 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda tonks View Post
thats fantastic, thanks for the help i really appreciate it, i can finish this part off now. thanks again x
thats ok, glad i could help! :) x