Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD

Training, Qualifications & CPD These forums contain details on different courses, ideas and links to help with opportunities in many aspects of continuing own and groups's personal development. If you have any questions or can help with information relating to training & further education .. firstly thankyou and please feel free to use these forums .. NB: All Silkysteps forums are public - Please post responsibly and professionally & always get in touch if needed ..

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 01-07-2009, 10:16 PM
mcgee68

Default cache childcare and education

hi luv the site so usefull and interesting but i was just wondering is any body doing cache childcare and education level 3, it would be nice to beable to ask for help when needed from people doing the same course or who have done it.
many thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

i did it, i didnt attend the lessons much but came out with A on each assignment. AAA overall. now i work as a nanny. if you get stuck just ask, or if you want to chat feel free to pm me. good luck with everything x
Unread 01-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Izzy is on a distinguished road

I'm doing the DCE at the moment.

I'm in my second year and doing Unit 10, the assignment which has replaced the final exam. I am stuck and don't know what to do! Anyone done the unit? It's a research task, not the old one!

Any help would be much appretiated!
Unread 01-08-2009, 04:35 PM

is it on ab/ad practice? whats the task?
Unread 01-08-2009, 08:17 PM

No its Unit 10 – Research into child care, education and development.

They changed how they do the diploma last year. My year group is the first to do it but they changed it again in september so that we dont have an end of year exam, we do this research task instead!
Unread 01-08-2009, 11:38 PM

did you get any guide lines? get your tutor to print you some cache guidelines off. its a wide area to reasurch, do you know if your allowed to reasearch using servays etc?
Unread 01-09-2009, 12:43 AM

my tutor was useless and it has to be in by 9am tomorrow so basically im completely screwed. Ahh well, too late to do anything now, ill just have to resubmit in a couple months! :(

Will let you guys know what it actaully is about incase you guys come across it too. Your tutors will probably be more helpful though.

And no, we didnt get any guidelines!
Unread 01-15-2009, 08:21 AM
mcgee68

thanks everyone for their replies
im currently doing the unit 2 assignment very slowly cant seem to get my head round it
im on e3 at moment and everytime i sit down to work on it my neighbour from hell starts blaring their music full blast its driving me mad, think i will invest in some ear plugs today.
Unread 08-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

**hannah** is on a distinguished road

did you do unit 7 play and learning in childrens education? im completly stuck!