Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 04-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

AnGeL EyEz is on a distinguished road
evidence of display - where to use in TDA course

hi does anyone know where i can use picture evidance of displays i have put up, and any props i have made. im not sure where i need to reference these in for my TA level 3 work.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-22-2012, 03:39 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

mrsnoah is on a distinguished road

Hi - I used it in my creativity unit.
Unread 05-01-2012, 01:50 PM

hi i dont think im doing a creative unit, what the name of that one?

the units im doing are:
TDA 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 3.5, 3.5, 3.7
CYP 3.1, 3.3, 3.4
SHC 32
Unread 05-01-2012, 04:53 PM

hi - I think they are cypop7/30 - but the codes i used appear to differ from everyone else's.
I guess you could use it in reflective accounts and to support 'demonstrate/show' questions if it is related. You would still need to be observed for your demonstrate/show questions but it may gain a few points.
Unread 05-01-2012, 06:05 PM

is your cypop unit called support learning activities? im just really confused don't have much time left and want to make sure everything is done
Unread 05-01-2012, 09:32 PM

Hi - the unit I used my display work for was called promote creativity and creative learning in young people - I had the code CU1565 but others on the site are using the cypop codes. I don't understand why they don't use a uniform coding system regardless of where you study - seems slightly mad that we are all completing the same work but using different code systems!
Unread 05-08-2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsnoah View Post
Hi - the unit I used my display work for was called promote creativity and creative learning in young people - I had the code CU1565 but others on the site are using the cypop codes. I don't understand why they don't use a uniform coding system regardless of where you study - seems slightly mad that we are all completing the same work but using different code systems!
i agree it just gets really confusing