Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 04-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

misspotter is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Help with k3d243

Hello can any one help with this knowledge, seem to be going around in circles with this unit, everything seems to link to something else ARRRR!! Any way k3d243 that children have a right to quality provision that meets individual needs. Probably really easy but it's not going in tonight and i can't find anything in the ccld level 3 handbook.Any help would be great Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-25-2009, 12:55 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Dingledel is on a distinguished road

I still have this outstanding and a very tight deadline to meet! Can anyone direct me to where this information is in my CCLD3 text book by Penny Tassoni.

"K3D243 That children have a right to high quality provision that meets their individual needs"

I could waffle on but it would be nice to know exactly what areas are relevant. I am needing to complete by the end of July and not even half way there yet. Your help would be much appreciated. :reading:
Unread 06-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hiya,

K3D243 That children have a right to high quality provision that meets their individual needs

Check the Gov.s Children plan - DCSF - search it for the word 'quality. It explains how and why good provision should be available for Children and their outcomes.

But doesn't ... ermm, not sure it can say 'Children have the right ..' quality is personal opinion and interpretation on it will vary vastly.

Meeting individual needs is addressed for disability in Article 23 item 3
Quote:
3. Recognizing the special needs of a disabled child, assistance extended in accordance with paragraph 2 of the present article shall be provided free of charge, whenever possible, taking into account the financial resources of the parents or others caring for the child, and shall be designed to ensure that the disabled child has effective access to and receives education, training, health care services, rehabilitation services, preparation for employment and recreation opportunities in a manner conducive to the child's achieving the fullest possible social integration and individual development, including his or her cultural and spiritual development
Points of article 29 item

Hope this helps a little

Best wishes with it

xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 06-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Dingledel is on a distinguished road

Thank you, as I said in one of my earlier posts, I have had no access to the online tutorials for a year, and now I have a deadline to meet. The only tutor I have is my textbook, internet and now this forum.

Got to complete end of July!

I've got about 6 knowledge specifications left to cover in this unit and I am struggling!