Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Fundraising activities

Fundraising activities Find and share fundraising ideas

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 09-22-2008, 12:00 PM
SueMM

This website has now added some fundraising ideas it's great for toys for fundraising

Hi
I posted a while ago about some events I've used to raise funds. Now Autumn is officially here, I'm starting to do more stalls inside, as I don't like the cold!!!

I've used Andersons Wholesale ( http://www.andersonswholesale.co.uk) before to buy items to help me raise funds at Fetes and Fayres and for my fundraising stalls.

They have some really good things like bubbles, keyrings, punch balloons and loads of other really reasonable things for lucky dips and prizes and are REALLY helpful when I ask them for advice. I've just started buying Christmas stocking fillers from them and they have some really cute soft toys and Christmas stationery!

They've now put a few fundraising ideas on their website ( see Fundraising Ideas) or this link http://www.andersonswholesale.co.uk/...?cpid=custom31
-and they've even put one of my ideas on, the Mucky Dip, I'm really chuffed!

Sue

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

*I wanted to update this reply with news that Paul from Andersonswholesale has been in touch to reassure readers and customers that they are very committed to their Customer services and urge anyone that has a query to always get in touch - full contact details on this page

Many thanks again.

---------------------------

Hi, very best wishes with business & oncoming Christmas

I wasn't aware wholesalers were exempt from the distance selling regs :eek: more reading to catch up on ! - Terms page

Trading online from Businesslink - where payment is made in advance of recieving goods.
the cost of ad blockers

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 09-23-2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: *Updadted information.