Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Assessor & tutor forum

Assessor & tutor forum Continuing professional development. This forum is openly available to all looking for help and information on the A1 - Assessor Award. Supporting CYPW CCLD NVQ candidates and others undertaking professional qualification.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 03-10-2015, 02:04 AM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

gabbiano is on a distinguished road
Default Need some help! to identify the document attached

Hello everyone

It seems that this is the right place and you all know a lot, if not everything, about these sort of things. So I though, is there any chance that anyone know or familiar with the document I came across?

It called "The provision of woodwork in nursery schools and classes".

Tried to find it's source by different searches, but didn't manage any. Looks like it something very old.

And I've got no idea what G2 may stand for (doc's header).

I thought it's old as it's linked to a pretty old another one within a text - Curriculum Framework Document for children 3-5 in examples of good practice.

PS. I do some research on woodwork areas to make a report within our local safety group, but stuck at this point.

Thank you very much in advance,
Gabbi

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, welcome to silkysteps

The 1987 curriculm for the pre-school child on google docs and the QCA 2000 curriculum guidance for 3 to 5yr olds neither elaborate on woodwork as your information suggests.

Is there a year or any details on the document about who published it?

If you find out please update xx

Benefits and practicalities of woodwork
- optimus-education.com
the cost of ad blockers