Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 02-13-2006, 08:13 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Chloe is on a distinguished road
Default Happy Valentine's Day for to-morrow!

Hope you get lots of cards and roses Ladies!! None for me as off to France for a nice lunch and to buy some wine!!:rotfl:

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-13-2006, 08:28 PM
weasie

hi chloe, how lucky are you??! have a fab time
Unread 02-13-2006, 09:47 PM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road
Thank you

Yes, Happy Valentines Day for tomorrow girls, hope you're not all over-whelmed I'd better get something or it'll be a divorce party at my house!! :rotfl:

Have fun in France Chloe.:frog:
Unread 02-13-2006, 11:42 PM
Patsy

well if I get anything it will be a miricle.
Last card i got was xmas before last and when sir opened it to write on it.Lo and behold it said happy anniversary to my wife.Our anni is in August.Still its the thought that counts.
Am actually fed up of hearts as the pub is full of them and we are selling them at a pound a go and the winner takes the pot of pounds.not allowed to enter as Im running it.Hope the winner buys me a drink.
Hope you are all spoilt rotten.
Unread 02-14-2006, 12:25 AM
CBGB

Happy Valentines Everyone,

Hope you have fun Chloe.

I wont even see my hubby, he is on late shift all week, well I will see him but he will be snoring with his ear plugs in!:zzz:

I have left him a nice card as he is being very helpful to me at the moment as my every spare minute is spent studying, he has a meal ready every day. It would be the chippy and bakery if he didnt!
Unread 02-16-2006, 10:46 AM

Air is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Studying!!

Know where you are comming from CBGB...all I seem to be doing is reading/scribbling notes and trying to make sense of the questions!!!....poor hubby has forgotten what a 'family' meal is...:sorry: ...how much longer have you got to go?
Unread 02-25-2006, 09:53 PM

Chloe is on a distinguished road
Default Valentines Day

:rotfl: It seems ages ago that we got up at 5.30 to catch the shuttle!The weather was terrible rain and soo soo cold!We found a little village and had the most scrumpy lunch and then headed for the supermarket!! The car was full and we came home.A lovely day out!!