Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 02-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Babe63 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Unit 61?

Hi need help struggling on unit 61 YP009-

Support young people with mental health problems

1.1 explain the social, emotional and psychological issues that may affect the wellbeing of young people with mental health problems

1.2 explain the factors that may affect the needs of these young people, such as physical, medical,and mental health care, social and sexual wellbeing or harmful behaviour

2.1 describe the sources of information, agencies and support services which are available to help young people with mental health problems, ( my answer to this if it right I've put

This is a list of different professional with different skills and training. They will all know about and have experience of working with children and young people who have mental health difficulties
. Psychiatrist
. Social worker
. Nurse
. Occupational therapist
. Psychologist
. Councillor
. Family mental health worker
Young minds parents help line telephone number and email address

I really don't now if I've answered that question right

I'm also stuck on
2.2 explain how to help build self confidence ,independence and self-esteem in young people with mental health problems
2.3 enable young people with mental health problems to express their views, anxieties and feelings about the support needs, without fear of pressure or judgement
3.1 describe the statutory and legal framework for protecting young people with mental health problems
3.2 explain how to work in partnership with families, parents, carers or significant others in a way. That balances the rights and interests of these young people against any limitation required for their protection

Thank you again

I know I'm asking alot but I'm getting to the point I don't care if I fail, if someone can help with this unit I would really appreciate the help :( x

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 02-28-2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: added details from the email received

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-27-2013, 09:01 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

emziebub88 is on a distinguished road

Hi babe63, Could you write what the questions actually are? they are all different to different assessors etc, so will be easier for us to help you if we know what questions they are

Ps don't give up!! We all have moments where we think were going to fail, trust me I've had a few myself lately! So don't worry!! x