Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 08-13-2012, 05:51 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

olwen is on a distinguished road
Whoop whoop - yayy Finished at last!

handed in my last unit bout 3 weeks ago now! Feels like a load have been shifted off my shoulder, as with all the juggling that had to be done the past year with studying, taking care of the kids, job, housework and husband!lol
I would not have been able to complete the course without the support and guidance I have had off you all on here Silkysteps your a star
Just waiting for my certificate to come through now:jump: On average how long do you have to wait?

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
handed in my last unit bout 3 weeks ago now! Feels like a load have been shifted off my shoulder, as with all the juggling that had to be done the past year with studying, taking care of the kids, job, housework and husband!lol
I would not have been able to complete the course without the support and guidance I have had off you all on here Silkysteps your a star
Just waiting for my certificate to come through now:jump: On average how long do you have to wait?
Hi,
Well done all the hard works paid off. Enjoy some you time and it took about 6 weeks for my certificate to come, when it does you will find yourself smiling for quite awhile again well done x
Unread 08-14-2012, 08:39 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Hi

congratulations and well done, enjoy your spare time

Lynne
Unread 08-14-2012, 08:42 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

goingmad is on a distinguished road

Congratulation and enjoy having some time to yourself! My certificate was quick, got it in about 2 weeks!
Unread 08-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Many congratulations :) xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

olwen is on a distinguished road
Biggrin

Thank you. Got so much spare time now it's lovely and could not have come at the right time, summer hols with the kids And yes im sure i'll have a smile on my face for quite some time once my certificate comes through:jump:
Good luck to all of you that are starting, in the middle or at the end of the course, carry on coz you can do it and it'll all be worth it in the end