Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 08-17-2010, 08:23 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

newstart is on a distinguished road
anyone have any info on new level 3 diploma

hi, i have just passed my level 2 ccld and i am now looking to do my level 3.
spoke to my tutor yesterday and she told me that i would have to enroll by xmas if i wanted to do ccld 3 as they are stopping it and only doing the diploma from jan onwards. she also said that i would have to complete it in 12 months instead of 15.does the diploma involve you going into college each week,she didnt seem to have much info.i live in leicestershire.thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-17-2010, 11:22 AM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

what a rubbish tutor. yes yo can enrol on the level 3 ccld but you should really go and work for a year to embed your learning. we dont take anyone straight off a level 2. the new diploma is going to be good much better than the nvq and next year your college should be familiar with it!!!! look on the cwdc or cache websites for the information, this has been planned for a year find another college! and yes you go to college
Unread 08-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Blackcurrant is on a distinguished road

I have just signed up for the revised Level 3 CCLD and I am doing it through distance learning. What my boss has said is that it is the Level 2 that is being phased out over the next year.
The distance learning college that I am with has just re-issued all their course work to all new students.
As suggested look at the NVQ and Cache sites.
Unread 08-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

pabpeb is on a distinguished road

The new diploma can also be Assessed in the work place like the NVQ CCLD levels 2 & 3
You don't have to go to college. It is a much better course than the NVQ CCLD's. Prepares you for management far more thoroughly. ;o)
Unread 03-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

tracy webb is on a distinguished road

Hi There,

Just started doing the Cache level 3 CCLD, only been given the first unit and OMG, finding it hard to gather information as there is no book out yet to help with it, any ideas??????
Unread 03-24-2011, 05:50 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

hi, i started the cypw level 3 diploma i did my ccld level 2 last year and it is much harder it goes into alot more detail i have to attend college one evening a week for 15 weeks for the underpinning and got a year to finish it in ive got 21 units to cover and need 65 credits
Unread 03-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Alison Day is on a distinguished road

Hi ya
Ive just started cypw diploma and am doing it purely workbased with no college!! There is a text book available by Penny Tassoni. I have a year to complete mine and am already feeling that I should be receiving some sort of tutoring through college, its very hard going with little support!! I am only going to be seeing my assessr once every 6 weeks ish!!
Unread 03-26-2011, 07:00 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

derynjoe is on a distinguished road

I have 1 full day a week in college, can't imagine not having the underpinning sessions!!

Still chipping away at it!!
Unread 05-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

tracy webb is on a distinguished road
Default Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI There,

Struggling through on the CCLD Level 3, hit a stone on CYPOP 4

1.2 Explain the development of movement skills in young children and how these skills affect other aspects of development?????

anyone with a little help would be most appreciated
Unread 05-29-2011, 06:25 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

hi, im just about to start this and i think it has to do with movement skills and how their confidence can be built up using a variety of different movements if im on the wrong lines let me know and if i find any more info i will let you know im going to look through the EYFS book for some information x