Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 02-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

jenmaz2468 is on a distinguished road
Default CYP3.1 Transition evaluation HELP PLEASE!

Assessment task – CYP3.1 Understand child & young persons development

Task 5.1 & 5.2 Write an evaluation of the effect on children and young people of having positive relationships during periods of transition?

Can someone please help I dont know where to start?

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

SammyLowe is on a distinguished road

Hey.. Im not up to this part but i have the book for level 3.
I recommend you getting it,or if you have a library near by, or if you go to college, go to the library and withdraw the book: Children's and people's young workforce, early learning and childcare, level 3 diploma. I have the Penny Tassoni book,and it is really helpful.
Anyway here's some help :)

The effects on children and young people when not having a positive relationship; Self harm, behaviour (can behave badly), food issues (not eating properly), depression, lack of concentration, sleeplessness, illness, clingliness, withdrawal, aggression and also regression.

You can also explain about the key person, and how they help maintain /have positive relationships throughout the transition. (they feel more secure with there key person, therefore it makes there transition much easier).

Hope this helps. :)
Unread 02-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

jenmaz2468 is on a distinguished road

Thank you - I do have the book but in all honestly I have been using google for most of my research, I must remember to keep looking in the book....My main problem is understanding the questions (I know its not rocket science but I keep getting lost with them more than anything).
Unread 02-13-2013, 09:06 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

SammyLowe is on a distinguished road

I know what you mean. That is exactly what im like at the moment. I will look at the question and read it like ten times and still not understand it. Most of the time, in the book, it says the question (or part of it), and then helps you understand it haha.
What course are you doing then?
And its ok glad it helped