Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Policy Procedure & Planning

Policy Procedure & Planning Preschool Nursery and Early years policy, procedure and planning discussions. Please use this forum for conversation regarding frameworks, finances, fees and the organisation of a childcare setting's paperwork

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 04-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Toadess is on a distinguished road
Default Consent Form

Hello there,
Can anybody help or advise please... what letter do I give to parents when taking children on a trip? They sign a letter when they first start, this is for walks around local area etc, its given with the welcome pack. But will this include a trip on a coach or will I have to give them another letter??
:starry-ey Does it make sense I'm tired and I looked in everything to see if it say's anything about it.:magnify:

Thanks alot in advance
Toadess

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-04-2006, 08:33 AM
cybertwin

we dont do coach trips without the paretns accompanying the children, but when i use do run a beaver colony we had to use a different form (may be just a scout association thing) had more details in it
http://www.scoutbase.org.uk/library/...s/fs120081.pdf
hope that this helps
and hope it is not wat off the mark
Unread 04-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Toni

Yes, you do need another form for coach trips. Just head a letter heading with the trip name and ask the parent to give their consent i.e.

I do/do not *give consent for my child ............................. to travel on the coach to

................................ on day........................ date .....................

Signed............................................ ............ Parent/Carer

Print name:............................................. ....................

Date:............................................. .........................

You could also ask for an emergency telephone number for that particular day as well.
Unread 04-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Toadess is on a distinguished road
consent Form

Thanks again for all your help!! You've come up good again
Where would I be without you??:upsidedow :crazy:

Cheers
Toadess
:bouncy: :goodvibes
xxxxxxxxxxx