Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 06-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

reef2good is on a distinguished road
Default online course, sending evidence of work?

hi, for those doing an online course, how do you send in your evidence of your work, that has to be signed by your supervisor.
i read i can only send one attachment per assignment, so how can i send in my evidence?
and can it be hand written? and do i use the example sheets that are in the folder?
i really feel like im banging my head against a brick wall

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-29-2014, 03:00 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

you need to speak to your tutor quick smart unfortunately this is why online is so cheap and rarely high quality
Unread 06-29-2014, 03:28 PM

yeah im going to phone them tomorrow
i couldnt go to college cos i do 3 different daytime jobs that fit around my children and being a single parent of 3 children, 1 of special needs, i couldnt do college as well.
i know that others on this page have done online courses, so was more hoping for them to reply.
Unread 06-30-2014, 05:41 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Popcorn3 is on a distinguished road

How did u get on with ringing them? X
Unread 06-30-2014, 06:02 PM

hi, thanks for asking x
they said i could post it to them, or scan the sheets on to the computer and insert them onto the word file and send it to them that way
im only on assignment two and in the first assignment i didnt have to do this, next lot of WPE is on unit 5, so at least i will know how to do it x
Unread 06-30-2014, 10:07 PM

Oh that's good, handy to know too. I only received my pack today so I will be doing level one assignment soon hopefully. Little daunting I have to say! Level one assignment doesnt look like there is much to do other than write your own words?!
Sorry what does wpe stand for? X
Unread 07-08-2014, 08:22 PM

are you doing study house?
i received my assignment 2 back and its passed, im sooooooo happy :-)
WPE stands for Work Place Evidence

good luck on your course, it does look a bit daunting, but im really enjoying it now, more so that i got this pass lol x

if you want any help/advice just message me x
Unread 07-09-2014, 06:59 AM

Well done on passing assignment 2!!
Yes I'm with study-house :) ahhh WPE ;) I'm dreading the evidence parts. I think I'm doing ok with assignment 1, I'm on task 11 and have a free day today so I hope to get it finished by this evening.
Unread 07-09-2014, 03:58 PM

thank you, i was sooooo happy lol

the book/folder doesnt explain the WPE very well and that was why i messed up, but WPE's are not until unit 6 now, so i wont need to worry bout them, lol\
i really got stuck on that bit
but i was working on the next unit as well

good luck to you, we are doing the same course :-)
Unread 07-10-2014, 08:35 AM

I emailed in assignment 1 last night.....took a while to complete the cover files and insert them properly! Lol
Assignment 2 next! How do you know which ones require WPE some tasks look obvious from what I have looked at quickly, but others aren't
Assignment 5, tasks 6-16 on second page, ...would you say they are all WPE apart from task 14? X