Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 05-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

jazzyp is on a distinguished road
Default child development 0-16yrs....help!..Please :)

Hi, i'm bit new to this forum and not sure what to ask really! I have just started my CCLD level 3 and am already stuck on my child development project 0-16yrs.Have managed to find a good book and info on internet,just not quite sure how to put it all on paper(chart-poster?...any advise) seem to spend all my time staring at text and as i'm sure you all understand time is very precious when you have children and work aswell xxx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

cats is on a distinguished road

Hi

I did a child development chart and used this website to help me put the chart together.
http://www.ask-nanny.com/child-development.html. Good luck, Lisa
Unread 05-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Gail the Snail is on a distinguished road

Hi

I did mine like an information booklet for parents - lots of headings and bullet points with a few photos off the net of various ages/stages thrown in. Good luck.
Unread 05-05-2010, 08:50 PM

Thanks Lisa :)

That's really helped,just seing it set out in a chart has made it seem more possible for me to do it! Only my 1st project and i'm sure they will get a lot harder :)

Thanks again xxPxx
Unread 05-05-2010, 08:59 PM

Thanks for you reply :)

Was thinking maybe a chart,booklet sounds like a good idea,it's always nice to know what someone else has done.Thanks again........need to get some paper out now and get cracking! xxP
Unread 05-05-2010, 09:50 PM

katx78 is on a distinguished road

i did this in a chart, seemed impossible to start with but once got into it seemed abit more understandable. also found lots of info on 0-7 years but struggled on 7-16 years. hope it goes well if u need any help i'll try to
kat x
Unread 05-06-2010, 11:55 AM

Thank Kat

I'm sure once i get going i will be ok,this site has been really helpful as far as finding good child development web sites,just got to get started now :)

Thanks again Pxx