Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 05-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

MumOfGorgeousBoysx is on a distinguished road
Does anyone help?????

I have had 42 views on my post and not 1 reply!!! Even if it was to say "sorry hun, dont know"! why is everyone reading and running??? I dont understand it

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

suewhit is on a distinguished road

I am sorry to say I sometimes look and run meaning to go back later when I have time but dont always pop back. For me personaly I only reply if I am sure that I can help and I have had posts that have also not been replied to i think it is just a bit how the cookie crumbles sometimes
I have to say I find this site extremly helpful and informative and pass it on to anyone studying as a freindly site.I'm sure its not personal good luck with your next post
sue
Unread 05-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

MumOfGorgeousBoysx is on a distinguished road

Thanks Sue i understand sometimes its easier to look and if your not sure then just exit the post. Thanks Hun
Unread 05-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Heidi is on a distinguished road

There may be many like me who have degrees and been in the sector for a number of years but have not a clue about units and/or numbers. I'm sure there are others like me who would contribute if the question was written out as well. They are the only requests I can help with.

I notice one or two people do keep asking what does that unit/number consist of?
Please accept my apologies if you did write your question out, but I can't see it on this thread.
Unread 05-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Heidi is on a distinguished road

I should have said, it's in the title that grab everyone's attention such as the woodworking letter below - I could see immediately what that user was requesting and then she followed up in more detail in her post. Just a thought for you to make a bigger impact.
Unread 05-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

It is time for me also sorry, I can assure you it isn't personal many queries are much more indepth than the first read indicates and can rely quite heavily on what goes on in the learners own setting or placement. Many readers I'm sure hope to pop back when they can, as sue says it's good to help where we know we can.

and please, don't take the number of views a thread shows too much to heart, they don't necessarily represent the number of real people reading, the site gets lots of indexing hits as well - from bots that help with the sites positioning on many search engines and can distort what you feel are read & runs.

xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 05-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

nickyrobbo86 is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with this post, this site has helped me out so much throughout my course but i was in desperate need to get my unit finished and was stuck on 2 points. I didnt get any replies but people have been on to read the post. It can be frustrating but i cant fault the site. I would also assume that some people may also look at my post for help themselves. Great post to get people thinking. Thanks x