Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 04-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

kirsty is on a distinguished road
Help SOS CYPW Level 3 Unit CYPOP 14

14.1.3 Explain the possible effects of children having restricted or supervised contact in order to maintain relationships

Help. Am having trouble with this one. Might be something simple but brain not working!!

Any help appreciated.

Kirsty

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-17-2011, 08:01 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

claire32 is on a distinguished road

The only thing that comes to me with this question is children in care, how it affects them when not at home with their parents. They maybe upset, have behaviour isssues, have problems at school (maybe not), they see their parents on a regular basis but supervised by social services etc....

Not sure if this is what it's asking though but that's what popped up in my head.
Unread 06-19-2011, 08:29 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Pinksaffie is on a distinguished road

I found a good quote on http://www.parental-alienation.info/...ochineefat.htm

about problems with education, delinquency, forming relationships and making good relationships in the future, hope that helps a bit!!
Unread 07-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

allworkandnoplay is on a distinguished road

Hello,

Think this is defiantly referring to children in care who have limited time with their parents or supervised visits to see their parents. In my experience children in these situations could have behavioral problems, could be withdrawn, have problems with their school work as they can not concentrate or have development issues due to low self esteem.

Hope this helps people searching for this question
Unread 09-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

teddy bear is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirsty View Post
14.1.3 Explain the possible effects of children having restricted or supervised contact in order to maintain relationships

Help. Am having trouble with this one. Might be something simple but brain not working!!

Any help appreciated.

Kirsty
Hi. I am stuck on same question , know the answer but know where to start , may be need little help. could u pls help me.
Many Thanks.