Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 06-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Kay87 is on a distinguished road
Default 308

Hi there

i'm definately stuck on this unit altogether as it doesnt even seem to be in the book i have (nelson thornes)

so any help would be wonderful please?

Kay

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-14-2009, 06:12 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Air is on a distinguished road

I'm sure that this unit is about helping children to develop self reliance, self-esteem and emotional resilience.
It is concerned with how practitioners provide an emotional environment that supports, affirms and values all children and helps them to manage their own feelings and their relationships with others.
Think about how you enable children to relate to others.
How you provide a supportive and challenging environment.
Consider how you enable children to take risks safely.
And finally how you encourage children’s self reliance, self-esteem and resilience.
Hope this gives you some ideas.
xXx
Unread 06-14-2009, 09:40 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

kittykatty2000 is on a distinguished road

Is there any perticular question that you are stuck on as I have done 308 so can help out that way. If you need help on certain questions just let me know whiich ones.
I have the Penny Tassoni book and that book is helping me out loads with this course maybe you might need to get this one also.
Unread 06-14-2009, 11:28 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Kay87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykatty2000 View Post
Is there any perticular question that you are stuck on as I have done 308 so can help out that way. If you need help on certain questions just let me know whiich ones.
I have the Penny Tassoni book and that book is helping me out loads with this course maybe you might need to get this one also.
Kitty katty

i'm stuck on the whole of 308 as its not in the book to read about to be able to answer the questions so any help you can give me would be very much appreciated as this is my last unit to finish.

cheers

Kay
Unread 06-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

mjm10 is on a distinguished road
Smile 308.3.7 Help children manage and monitor their own behaviour and that of others

I am stuck on unit 308.3.7. Please can you give me some suggestions.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykatty2000 View Post
Unread 06-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

ray is on a distinguished road

Hi.

The Penny Tassoni book has a whole chapter on 308. Its a realy good book and bery very helpful. Perhaps you could get it from your local library?