Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 05-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

littlesue73 is on a distinguished road
Default Level 3 diploma in 6 months

Is anyone else doing the fast track course or have done a fast track course in 6 months time frame? If so how have you found it? I'm currently doing it, and beginning to wonder how it can be done in 6 months? Lol.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-29-2012, 08:41 AM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

it can be done in 6 months if you are very experienced and do nothing else and if you're not worried about the quality of the teaching. i teach it full time 3 days a week or the part time course 1 evening and week and every 3rd saturday. the GLH is 450 hours if they aren't meeting that then they're saving a hell of a lot of money somewhere
Unread 05-29-2012, 12:48 PM

Nicholad is on a distinguished road

I get no teaching time at all, my assessor is great when she comes to observe or have discussions but apart from that I'm on my own :(
Unread 05-31-2012, 09:23 PM

LeytonLisa is on a distinguished road

I am doing it and am struggling, the teaching is 3 hours per week and the tutor covers a whole unit ( supposedly) in 1 lesson and we have a week to complete the units on our own. All the knowledge has to be done before an assessor even comes in. I am hating the structure of this course to be honest. Working full time and having 4 lively boys and a house to run on top I am find it a killer :(